Monday, November 17, 2008

Robinho to Kaka: Come to City, Honestly It's Great


Manchester City's Brazilian star has urged AC Milan playmaker Kaka to join him at Eastlands, insisting the duo can make City the greatest club in Europe.

"Kaka is so strong, intelligent, and fast. Of course I would love to play with him here. And he would love it too, I'm sure. Why not?" Robinho said of his compatriot.

City currently sit in 12th place, behind Sunderland.

"I know Kaka is happy at Milan, with the giant stadium full every week, and millions of fans around the world, and being near the top of the table, and playing in the Champions League almost every year. But he'd be pretty happy here too, I bet."

Rumours abound that City will make an audacious bid during the January transfer window, if not for Kaka, then another player of his stature.

"We want great players at City," Robinho said. "I hope Mark Hughes, or whoever might be manager then, tries to buy Kaka in January."

No comments: